Saturday, February 2, 2008

Bullpup...

I've been looking at some really hot bullpup style rifles. I like the accuracy without the overall length idea. I've even found a couple that I think would be really fun to shoot or even own... Except for me, apearantly manufactures have after decades of only making "specialty" firearms to accomidate the 20% of us that are left handed has finally decided to leave us out entirely on this concept. Now I realize that it would really be a difficult task to retool the equipment to start making rifles that could eject to the left and then the modifacation kits to turn these into bullpups. Couple that with the fact that not all of the 20% are shooting sport advacates it does seem a little frivalous. I just wanted to say as a left handed shooter who would like a nice Ak-47 or Ruger 10/22 in a bullpup set up, this sucks!

No comments: